Friday, June 10, 2011

30 Days of Angel: Day 5

Day 5 - Favorite season:


I cant decide between seasons two and three! I loved the storyline that involved Darla and Dru in season two, and I especially loved the episodes that took place in Pylea. Season three was a hell of a ride though due to Darla showing up pregnant, I loved the episodes with Angel and the baby Connor..so sweet! It's also a major turning point involving Wesley's character. Then again, season 5 is just a total guilty pleasure with Spike being there. I also loved season one! Season four was my least fave of them....But damn, just so much greatness, it's hard to really choose a fave.

2 comments:

  1. Easy - and I bet you know it before I say it. ;-)


    Yep, Season 5. Loved the entire story arch, and the truths touched on through metaphor. All that aside, though, it would have been my fav just for Smile Time by itself LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. That doesnt surprise me at all...especially since you're always talking about watching it on dvd :-)

    ReplyDelete