Thursday, June 9, 2011

30 Days of Angel: Day 4

Day 4 - Favorite episode


If you know my love for Buffy and Angel, then this should come as no shock: "I Will Remember You" - I literally cried when Angel told Buffy that he was erasing that day. The episode is also one reason that I can accept a Buffy and Spike relationship. Angel and Buffy belong together and the only reason they're not is due to his curse....I so wished Buffy would have remembered the day..it's the one thing that depresses me when it comes to both shows.


Honorable mentions would have to include: "Hero" and "You're Welcome" =)

2 comments:

  1. Well, considering your B/A obsession I am not surprised by this choice.


    "You're Welcome" is the best IMO, but not my fav. Now, don't trip on this... but I absolutely LOVED "Smile Time."  I thought it was creative and fun, and when puppet-Angel went vamp? Coolest thing evah! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmao "Smile Time" was freaking AWESOME! It would rank somewhere in my top 5 or 10...I'd have to watch them all over to say for certain though :-P My fave part: "They're looking at the wee little puppet man!" - Spike :D lmao

    ReplyDelete