Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

30 Days of Angel: Day 13

Day 13 - Favorite character arc:

I've already touched on this before, but definitely Wesley. His character went from a joke to one of the most respectable characters on the show. The events that unfolded and the things he went through took him to some very "dark" places, without ever being a bad character. He always remained a good guy and loyal person no matter how shitty his friends treated him and how much some of them probably didnt deserve his loyalty. I know I rooted for him no matter what, right til the every end. *tear*

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you completely, though Fred would run a close second. Considering her beginnings on the show - I mean, Pylea? - to scary-smart chick to bad-ass demon fighter to... damned. Still, Wes' arc was the best...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would probably have to put Fred 3rd, but that's if I look at Cordelia's evolution from straight up bitch on Buffy to an actual caring human being on Angel. But if I just look at the show and not think about Buffy, I'd go with Fred 2nd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll NEVER look at the show and not think about Buffy LOL

    ReplyDelete