Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

30 Day Buffy Challenge: Day 28

Day 28: Character You Love To Hate


Oh sheesh...Faith! It is so freaking easy to hate her....yet I always end up rooting for her - except for that time she tried to kill Angel - I was really hoping Buffy would kill her, so I was glad she ended up in a freakin coma. Then she comes back and steals Buffy's body ugh...again I couldnt stand her...but strangely, I was kinda glad to see her back. She's just an interesting character to watch...she's not perfect, she's killed, she comes from a messed up background: She's an underdog ...who happens to be a Slayer. Her story arc on Angel was also awesome and I think thats where I came to truly like her (cept when she was torturing Wesley...I could have murdered her myself).

No comments:

Post a Comment