Saturday, May 14, 2011

30 Day Buffy Challenge: Day 7

Day 7: Least Favorite Male Character

 Pfft. this is easy:

Riley Finn

 

When he first showed up I really didnt care one way or the other about his character...I thought it was nice that he stuck up for Buffy after that other asswipe used her for sex...but by the time his character left, I had an immense dislike for him that was borderline: I WISH SPIKE WOULD RIP YOUR DAMN HEAD OFF YOU WHINNY BITCH BOY. BUFFY IS STRONGER THAN YOU..GET OVER IT! BUFFY MAY THINK SHE LOVES YOU, BUT YOU WILL NEVER COMPARE TO ANGEL..GET OVER IT! YOU WILL NEVER COMPARE TO SPIKE EITHER...GET OVER IT! STOP YOU CONSTANT..BOO-FREAKIN-WHO SHE'S THE SLAYER AND I'M JUST A HUMAN. PUH-LEASE. SO WAS XANDER AND HE NEVER ACTED LIKE A BITCH ABOUT IT - HE NEVER TURNED INTO A DAMN BLOOD-WHORE EITHER. GAWD. I'M SO GLAD YOU LEFT BECAUSE YOUR CONSTANT "INFERIOR TO BUFFY" COMPLEX WORKED MY DAMN NERVES!

Whew...Glad I got that out finally! 

Warren comes a close 2nd though - Just all around Ugh at him also!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not even going to pretend to be surprised by this choice LOL. He was be in my top three, though I'd have to give Warren a serious look. Principal Snyder would also have to be given consideration... he was the epitome of every teacher I hated in school. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2.  LOL And aside from everything I stated above...he was just BLAND and BORING! :-P

    I would get pissed every time Warren's mouth moved.

    I didnt like Snyder either, but then again, I didnt hate him. He was just a minor annoyance! I loved seeing Joyce put him in his place!

    ReplyDelete