Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

30 Day Buffy Challenge: Day 3

Day 3: Favorite Song Used In An Episode



Goodness...this is another question that's impossible to answer since I've only watched the series once. I really cant name any of the music, aside from the musical episode. The country  music lover in me recalls Xander lying in bed listening to a Pasty Cline song after he got rejected by Buffy during the first season LOL 

The Bronze featured  a lot of different music, but nothing stands out...hmmm...

Giles also did a little acustic version of Free Bird...hah..not sure if that counts, but thats my fave song of all, and that scene was Awesome (I think anyway!).

Okay, I think I'll say "Rest In Peace" from "Once More, With Feeling" - For obvious reasons :-P LOL



(I also really enjoyed Anya and Xander's "I'll Never Tell" that episode lol)

2 comments:

  1. This is also a tough one, because of the 'Once More.. With Feeling' ep, which was awesome. I loved the quasi-duet between Giles and Tara, as well as "Where Do We Go From Here."

    That noted, there were a lot of cool live tunes, too - Michelle Branch's song stands out in that regard. However, I have to go with the song which ended S2, Sarah Sarah McLachlan's "Full Of Grace." Something about that song...

    In case you've forgotten it...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spAjyN8ahAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giles has such an awesome voice..omg..I could actually listen to him sing all night. I cant think of the name of the song, but I guess its the one that crossed over with Tara's...where he says he cant stay..damn. It was Awesome. I also really liked the cross over with Buffy/Spike singing ...I love the part where Spike said something like "I hope that bitch dies...I better help her out" LOL

    I find it very hard to remember background songs..unless I watch it a few times, then I'll start to recall them.

    ReplyDelete