Tuesday, May 31, 2011

30 Day Buffy Challenge: Day 24

Day 24: Favorite Example of 90s Special Effects


Oh gosh, I really need to watch the first three seasons all over again to really remember all the cheesy effects. I was watching the first two episodes tonight and thought the moment when The Master first rises out of the pool of blood was really freaking cheesy lol! Their vampire faces are so cheesy awesome when comparing them to how vampires look today on tv. Hmmm...I just did some googling and and found some great 90's special effect goodness. I think the last image tops them all  LOL



2 comments:

  1. OMG the Mayor-Snake was the coolest cheese ever shown on TV... then the Syfy Channel started making movies.From then forward the bar on 'special' effects was lowered like a pole at a limbo contest... ;-) 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahaha you are so right! I just cant help myself when it comes to SyFy movies..they are so gawd awful good! The movie they had on a while back about the mega piranhas...Omg! lmao!

    ReplyDelete