Sunday, May 29, 2011

30 Day Buffy Challenge: Day 22

Day 22: Best Xander-centric Episode


It's a toss up between "Bewitched, Bothered, and Bewildered" and "The Replacement." I loved the snoopy dance moment and the Anya's *ahem* willingness to keep both Xander's around for a while in "The Replacement." But then again, I think the love spell gone wrong in "Bewitched, Bothered, and Bewildered" is just so classic...it kinda reminded me of the movie "Love Potion No. 9." If I had to choose between the two of them, I'd probably go with that one...especially since it involved Cordelia.

2 comments:

  1. I am just grateful you did not include Teacher's Pet. :-p


    I agree with you, except I might lean VERY slightly more toward The Replacement. It showed Xander at his best... and his worst. Literally... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was not that bad of an episode!!! lol! Sheesh! :-P lol

    ReplyDelete