Sunday, May 22, 2011

30 Day Buffy Challenge: Day 15

Day 15: Favorite Male Villain

Spike when he's bad heh

Even though I liked The Master, my favorite male villain has to be Mayor Wilkins! Even though he was a bad guy, his personality just made him really funny. I cant even explain it. He was a little nutters...the guy ate giant spiders like a person eats a cookie...I mean Wth lol! As far as bad guys go, he was a walking contradiction....He didnt like bad language yet he was on a quest to be a full fledged demon ?! O_o You are a very strange man, Wilkins! My favorite thing about him was his relationship with Faith. Even though he was technically evil, I think he really did care for Faith like a daughter. They were the exact opposite of Buffy & Giles though. While Giles was helping Buffy save the world, Faith was trying to help the Mayor destroy Sunnydale. I'm eager to go back and watch season three just to see him again :-)

3 comments:

  1. I also loved the Mayor, for the same reasons you mentioned here, although for pure villany I have a serious soft-spot for Caleb. He was creepy, so evil, it's hard not to appreciate his character. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Buffy-clueless, but wanted to stop by to give you this:  http://www.word-nerd-speaks.com/2011/05/heather-is-very-kind-and-patient-woman.html

    :O)

    ReplyDelete