Tuesday, May 17, 2011

30 Day Buffy Challenge: Day 10

Day 10: Least Favorite Season


I really dont like this question =/ I loved every season! 
There was at least one or two, three, four, five etc.... incredible episodes each season.

Okay...I think I'll go with season six. The second half of the season, especially the last few episodes were "OMG!!!" worthy, but the first half had some questionable episodes, aside from a few. Ultimately, though, I think I just didnt like watching Buffy being so depressed. Then there were a few scenes with Spike that kinda just left me with a bad taste...namely the balcony scene in The Bronze...I think I had the look of utter horror on my face while that scene happened because it was so unlike Buffy's character. *shudders*  Then there was Warren -_- Oh and that's the season Giles left as a regular cast member =(

3 comments:

  1. I agree 100% - I actually didn't like Season 6 at all, save 'Once More...' and the Dark Willow eps. I think S6 can be summed up by one of the worst ideas Joss Wheddon ever had...

    Doublemeat Palace

    ReplyDelete
  2.  Doublmeat Palace = Giant penis on granny's head!! I mean, What in the hell were they thinking?!?! That entire episode was just totally fucking bizarre. Something about the atmosphere of it..didnt even feel like "Buffy."

    I wouldnt say it totally sucked...there was the musical...the last four episodes...and then I also really enjoyed "Gone" - If only for the "Spike doing pushups scene" LOL!! That was just freakin hilarious. "Tabula Rasa" wasnt so bad.... "Normal Again" was a really interesting episode. Maybe if I watched it over, I could find a couple more to like...but yea, def. wasnt the strongest season by any means.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to give you that - Tabula Rasa was absolutely hilarious, one of my fav eps. :-)

    ReplyDelete