Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Shania OWNS May :D

 It's May & I'm So Excited! =)


In just TWO days, May the 3rd,  Shania Twain's autobiography will be released!! :-D I can't wait to get my hands on it! I will be going to the store that day and more than likely I will finish it before the night is over LOL - It has always been one of my wishes that she would write an autobiography, but I never thought she would...so I have def. been counting down the days for its release!


But that is not all! The same day the book is released, Shania will be appearing on Oprah!!  *Squeals* I'm assuming that she will be promoting both her book and her new documentary series that will be debuting on OWN ..NEXT SUNDAY!!! May the 8th!! It's called "Why Not? With Shania Twain." 



She will also be on the Ellen Show May the 12th and then The Talk May 18th - I've never watched The Talk, I think it's similar to The View, but whatever - Shania will be there and I will make dang sure I tune in!! :D

May is a great Month to be a Shania Fan!! =) 


This Shania fan encourages everybody to buy her book and tune in for her show ...I'm thinking Best Seller List and Highest Rated Show for OWN ...Why Not? ;-)














No comments:

Post a Comment