Sunday, March 6, 2011

30 Day Tv Show Challenge: Day 20

Day 20 - Favorite kiss:
 
Omg, this is something I've never ever thought about...but I know what kiss scene I'm going to say.

It's a kiss scene between Buffy and Angel, but it's actually takes place on the show "Angel."

It's the very last kiss scene between them on the episode titled "I Will Remember You"

 The final kiss that they share literally made the hair on my arms stand up. It meant so much and they were both so in love with one another, but you knew it was their "good-bye."

The scene was so damn heart breaking to me, I literally cried while watching it. 
 
I wish I could find a clip on youtube of just the scene, without being edited or anything, but I cant =( But I did find one video that made an edit around that final moment.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment