Tuesday, February 22, 2011

30 Day Tv Show Challenge: Day 8

Day 08 - A show everyone should watch:

After giving it a lot of thought, I'm gonna have to say "Monk."

Monk is one of the best television characters ever.

I just dont see how anybody could watch one episode and not love the show!

It's also a show everybody can enjoy, nothing "offensive" or "bad" about it.

I actually need to watch the last few seasons of it myself. I actually plan on owning the entire collection one of these days! That just how good that show is. =)

Oh, it's about an obsessive compulsive detective, that solves crimes like a genius! Thanks to his weird compulsions, he's able to notice things "normal" people wouldnt.

8 comments:

  1. I think I have watched this show maybe 2 or 3 times over a long period of time. Basically, one of those shows that you catch by chance one day. I think I heard how the series ended. The same way Poirot did, but I haven't verified it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to watch Monk religiously (lol that sounds kinda funny)...but when I moved I was without satellite for a while and kinda lost track.

    I've never heard of Poirot?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I don't blame ya.

    I grew up with my gran so I watched a lot of mystery shows.

    Poirot. Columbo. Murder, She Wrote.

    My other gran introduced me to some Chan guy from the 50s, which I 'kinda' liked, but those 3 i mentioned first are my faves.

    The seasons on DVD are SO Expensive tho!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also saw a bunch of mystery movies. Murder by death was great one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean about them being so expensive. Omgawd..I remember when I first bought Hercules season one on dvd several years ago. It was like $60 (this is when they were first being released)...I see it in Wal-Mart now for $20! aRGH!

    I used to watch Murder, She Wrote when I was REALLY little.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My gran bought each season of the golden girls for me when they were released. $30 to 35. A piece. They are not either half that price or at $20. unless you by the 25th anniversary edition just released where you can also get Sophia's purse LoL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg!! I havent seen the special edition that comes with her purse! Lawd, that makes me wanna go out and buy it! lol! I love me some Golden Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it's a little over $100. Not sure though, it really depends where you go to buy it. I've seen it as high as $150

    ReplyDelete