Monday, February 21, 2011

30 Day Tv Show Challenge: Day 7

Day 07 - Least favorite episode of your favorite t.v show:
Well I have established twice now that The Dukes of Hazzard is my favorite show.

A least fave episode...well hmmmmm....
I dont know if I can pinpoint just one episode because I love them all in their own way.

However, I can definitely say what my least fave season is:

Season 5 aka the Coy and Vance season.. ...I strongly dislike them so much and even though all the episodes are still good, I can hardly stand to see them driving The General Lee!

Okay so in all fairness, if I had to pick my least fave episode with Bo and Luke, I guess I'd have to say maybe "Strange Visitor to Hazzard." LOL It had a freakin UFO and alien they called "Little Cousin" LOL Def. not a high point, but I actually still like that episode too, but it's corny :P

No comments:

Post a Comment