Tuesday, February 15, 2011

30 Day Tv Show Challenge: Day 1

So I've decided to do a 30 day Challenge :) I love watching TV so this one sounded logical to do LOL! You can find it here They have tons of other ones to choose from also. Anyway!

Day 01- A show that should have never been canceled

Whoa..LOL..This is bad to kick off a 30 day challenge with a question like this because most of my fave shows are reruns in the first place or still on going. I think I'd have to say "King of The Hill" though. Even though it's an animated tv series, it kinda broke my heart when I found out it was ending. It was my fave out of all the Fox animations. And it's the most recent one in memory that I can think of right off the top of my head.

3 comments:

  1. Prepare for a lot of comments! LoL! I'm catching up!

    Well, i've only seen this show a couple of times. I know it's been on the air for years because, dare I say(?), I remember seeing it on the tv when I was in 4th grade? Maybe 5th? I know I was still in elementary school the first time I heard of this show...though I would dare say, it may have been 6th grade.

    I thought it was a cute show, and funny at times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some catching up to do myself!!

    I was pretty dang young when I first watched it...I know I was in elementary! Did you know that the character Hank actually derives from the character Tom Anderson from the show Beavis and Butthead?! LOL Of course there's no relation to Myspace Tom :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I heard that somewhere, actually. I always thought the characters looked as if it were a spin-off of Beavis and Butthead.

    ReplyDelete