Saturday, December 20, 2008

2008 Rewind (:



I was over at Christina's blog, and decided to tag myself XD All it is really is a short survey about the past year. I thought it looked fun =)

~ Favorite song of 2008

Dang, this one was really hard. I'm gonna go with "Gunpowder and Lead" by Miranda Lambert. Technically I've been jamming to it since 2007, lol but it wasnt released to radio until 2008 ;-)

Other songs I feel in love with this year has been "Beautiful" by 10 Years, "I Kissed A Girl" by Katy Perry, and "All Summer Long" by Kid Rock. The last two are just catchy as hell lol!!








I also cant leave out "Kristofferson" by Tim McGraw and "Love Story" by Taylor Swift.








LOL Ok, I'll stop now....I think..lol


~ Favorite movie of 2008

Hands down, I'm gonna have to go with Changeling.



It's one of those kind of movies that will piss you off and make you cry! Angelina Jolie did an amazing job. She really made you feel what her character was feeling.

Two more woth mentioning:

Wanted and Righteous Kill




~ Biggest mistake

Damn, I'm sure I've made plenty. I'm not sure what my biggest mistake has been this year. There has been situations that I wished I'd handled differently, but I guess I wouldnt change anything because if I did, I wouldnt be where I am right now. After all, you can only learn from your mistakes, and hope to grow as a person from them.



~ Best vacation

LOL! What the hell is a vaction?? :-P

I havent been on any vacations, but I guess technically everyday is one for me!



~ Biggest change

~ There's been a couple of changes made in my life I guess. One has been awesome =) But I'm not sure if I have changed any. I'm working on being more selfish and not caring what others think...I need to start putting myself in front of others from time to time.



~ Did you make a New Year's resolution? Did you keep it?

I never make any resolutions lol.



~ Saddest memory

Heath Ledger's death :-(




~ Best date

The Taylor Swift and Kellie Pickler concert XD



That is, if you wanna count that as a date lmao!

~ Most shocking news

I was freakin shocked by Shania Twain and Mutt Lange divorcing! You all know how big of a fan I am of Shania, and I was just totally stunned by that news!



And I was also shocked to learn that Ben and Rachael are having a baby....didnt see that coming for at least another few years!



~ Favorite sporting event

Yeah right!



~ Biggest trouble you got in

Me? Trouble? As if! :-P



~ Your favorite purchase

My .357 Mag



~ The best gift you received

The Nikon CoolPix digital camera that Chris got me as an early Christmas gift.



~ Biggest crush

Ok so I had the biggest crush on Michael Johns during American Idol this season. OMFG That Aussie accent of his....damn.



My number one crush still remains Johnny Depp though XD



~ Favorite book read

OMG!! The entire Twilight series! Soooooooooo freakin awesome!!! I wish there was more, because 4 books just wasnt enough!! My personal fave was Eclipse. The last book, Breaking Dawn, was released this year, but this I actually never even read Twilight until a few months ago :-|



~ One wish for 2009

All I want is happiness for those that I love and to never lose the happiness that I have.







No comments:

Post a Comment