Sunday, September 14, 2008

A Troll’s True Love (GBE)


This Weeks Topic:

WRITE FROM ANOTHER TIME/YEAR/ERA

As you have all probably noticed, I've been taking a break from blogging lately. I havent even felt like posting my game blogs, and I havent' done a GBE blog in AGES it seems. I'm gonna try to get better...I promise :-)

Anywho...after going through my school scrapbook, I've decided to join this week's GBE at the last minute! I ran across an old "story" I wrote when I was in the 10th grade. I dont remember the assignment exactly, but I know it was in Fine Arts class. It's so corny, but I thought a few of you might enjoy it lol, so I've decided to post it in it's original form....drawings and all :P lol




A Troll's True Love

There once was a far away kingdom long, long ago. The kingdom was called Magical Mountains, because in this kingdom, the mountains really were magical. In Magical Mountains lived little magical trolls. One troll in particular was named Dudley. Dudley was a carefree soul that wanted to spread joy where ever he went. Though he easily made friends, he was lonely and longing for love. Dudley had a little head, with big ear and a fat belly. So you see, Dudley had plenty of friends, just no girlfriend. Until one day he was walking along Magical Mountain's magical pond and saw Dinah, the most beautiful troll in all the kingdom. Dudley was captivated by her beauty. Dinah also had plenty of friends, but had not found love. All the trolls Dinah dated in the past were too aggressive or either just show offs. But when Dinah first met Dudley she was taken by his sweet charm. Dinah didn't care about his looks. She thought he was the most beautiful troll on the inside. Dudley felt the same about her too. So the two started dating and fell in love. Finally, Dudley and Dinah married at the magical pond where they first met, and lived happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment