Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Stick The Cotton Candy Up Your..... (GBE)



The GBE topic this week is "annoyances." Even though I just did a blog on my pet peeves not too long ago, I decided to still join in. So what I'm going to do is share a little rant for my regular readers of something that annoyed the hell out of me Sunday, and then stick my original list of pet peeves at the bottom...this way it want be a repost lol.

Okay so I'm sure most of you know that I went to the Taylor Swift and Kellie Pickler concert on May 25th....I'm also sure most of you are tired of hearing me talk about it LMAO!!

Like I said in my last blog, I had such an awesome time...Taylor and Kellie freakin rocked...but there was one thing that really irked my freakin nerves! The people that worked at the place was walking around yelling "COTTON CANDY" while they were performaning on stage x-( Wtf people?? It started out as kinda annoying, but ended up really pissing me off!


Photobucket

It wasnt the fact that they were yelling cotton candy...it was the fact that they waited UNTIL THE CONCERT STARTED before they came out and started screamin it at the top of their damn lungs and the woman was standing right beside me doing it!

I mean come on people....Why couldnt they have done this BEFORE the concert started and in between sets?? The first time she done it, Kellie had just hit the stage...I'm trying to listen to Kellie and hear I am getting distracted by a woman yelling "COTTON CANDY!" Then the next time she done it was when Kellie started singing her song "I Wonder" which is a slow song! I wanted to yell "BITCH! KELLIE PICKLER..SHUT THE FUCK UP" by this time!

Then she came back out and did it again once Taylor came out...15-20 mins to set up before Taylor came out...why the hell didnt they do that then??? Noooo...she had to wait until Taylor started singing "Teardrops On My Guitar"...another slow song...before she started yelling it again! I seriously wanted to shove that rod of cotton candy she was carrying up her ass! Those people are so damn rude to do that! When I pay money to see somebody in concert, I expect to actually get to hear them with no interruptions! If somebody wanted some damn cotton candy, I'm sure they would have bought some before the concert started! The place wasnt that damn big!

Anyways...let me end this short little rant now because I'm starting to ramble lol, but that was my biggest annoyance of the week. Now for anybody that missed my original blog on my pet peeves...here they are again.......

~The number one thing that irkes my nerves is the smacking sound a person makes after they eat something! GAWD!! IT DRIVES ME UP THE WALL!!


Photobucket

~Nicknames! Especially being called NIKKI!

Photobucket

~Grammar nazis! Okay so what if I happen to have a typo every now and then!?!

Photobucket

~pPlE dAt tYpE lYkE dIs aLsO aNnOyS tHe hElL oUt oF mE!!!


Photobucket

~Slow drivers, but who doesnt hate slow drivers? LOL


Photobucket

~The constant barking of dogs late at night...drives me up the wall!!!

Photobucket

~Calling customer service and getting a FREAKIN MACHINE!! GRRRRRRRRRR!! Oh and then to top it off being told to press one for English!

Photobucket

Photobucket

~People who dont speak proper English! I can't stand listening to people my age talk in ebonics, slang, or whatever the hell you want to call it, just to sound cool! It's not cool..it makes people look uneducated and stupid!


Photobucket


~Oh and people who REALLY cant speak English, but still wants to call me up on the telephone and then it takes me 20 freaking mintues to make them understand that they have the wrong number!

Photobucket

~Since we're on the subject of English...I cant stand when people post bulletins in another language that I cant read! Dont post a bulletin and make me have to google that shit! If you live in America, post it in ENGLISH!


Photobucket

~Since we're on the subject of bulletins...PEOPLE WHO POST THREE FREAKIN PAGES WORTH OF BULLETINS WITHIN 30 MINUTES! WTF IS UP WITH THAT???


Photobucket

~Whats even worse than that is people that post more than three blogs a day! If you post more than three blogs a day, dont expect me to read any of them. That shit aint kool!


Photobucket

~I'll tell ya what else isnt kool.... postdating the blogs weeks and months in advance! What is the purpose??? A couple days I can see...but three freakin months?? ARE YA'LL MAD???


Photobucket

~People who send me friend requests that have NEVER talked to me. "Friend collectors!"

Photobucket

~George Bush interrupting my tv show with his speeches! November cant get here soon enough. I hope the next president that interrupts my tv doesnt sound like a dumb ass!

Photobucket

~Stupid people in general also irkes my nerves.

Photobucket

~People who dont understand the concept of the "AWAY:BE BACK LATER" or "BUSY" status on my myspace messenger!

Photobucket

~Girls that talk like they're from the movie Clueless...man that shit is annoying!

Photobucket

~People who think they know every damn thing! Spare me the boasting please!

Profile Tools, free Myspace layouts, free Myspace comment codes, images, Myspace Layouts





~Hypocrits...especially religious and political ones!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment