Thursday, May 22, 2008

My First GBE Blog :-)

I've been reading Beautifully Broken's GBE blogs, and I've liked them so much that I decided to try it out. So welcome to my very first GBE blog :-) This weeks topic is top favorite actors/actresses...I thought it was going to be easy, but I had a hard time trying to narrow it down. I ended up choosing 21 in all and now in no particular oder I give ya'll the cream of the crop lol :-)
Johnny Depp
Photobucket
Not only is Johnny Depp the hottest man on this planet, he can actually act! What I love most about Johnny is he's multidimensional...he can act in any type of role thats given to him. He creates some of the most memorable characters: Edward Scissorhands, Jack Sparrow, and Sweeny Todd.
Fave movies: What's Eating Gilbert Grape, Pirates of the Caribbean, Sleepy Hollow, Edward Scissorhands, and Secret Window.
John Travolta

Photobucket
I've been a fan of John for as long as I can remember. I dont think there is a movie I've watched with John that I didn't like.
Fave Movies: Grease, Michael, Face/Off, and Pulp Fiction.
Kevin Bacon

Photobucket
I think Kevin is probably one of the most underrated actors out there right now. When I was little I loved the movie Tremors and I thought Kevin was so damn hot, so I started watching every movie I could with him in it. He's acting in the movie Sleepers was so damn good, that he made me pure out hate him. I dont think I ever hated a character so much in my life while watching a movie. You know you're good when you can do that!
Fave Movies: Sleepers, Tremors, Footloose
Angelina Jolie

Photobucket
Ever since I watched the movie Gia, I've been a fan of Aneglina. She has some of the most kick ass roles for a female. I loved watching her kick Brad's ass in Mr. & Mrs. Smith..hehe.
Fave movies: Mr. & Mrs. Smith, Gia, Tomb Raider, The Bone Collector and Taking Lives.
Drew Barrymore

Photobucket
I've always been a fan of Drew. There's something about her that I've always been able to relate to. I always love the characters she plays in her films.
Fave Movies: Poison Ivy, Never Been Kissed, 50 First Dates and Ever After
Leonardo DiCaprio

Photobucket
Okay seriously, I think most people dont give Leonardo half the respect he deserves. I think they cant get past the "Leo Mania" that surrounded Titanic to take him as a serious actor, but I think he's one of the best actors from my generation and all you would have to do is watch the movie The Aviator to see that.
Fave Movies: Titanic, Romeo and Juliet, The Departed, Whats Eating Gilbert Grape, and The Aviator
Burt Reynolds

Photobucket
LOL Okay, I couldnt resist using that pic, plus Venomous dared me so blame him for your tempory loss of eye sight lmao. LOL Anyway, I've been a fan of Burt for a while. I mostly love his older movies from the 70s, but Boogie Nights was pretty damn awesome LOL.
Fave Movie: Smokey and the Bandit, Deliverance, The Longest Yard (1974), and Boogie Nights.
Brad Pitt

Photobucket
Oooh man, besides being fine as hell, he actually makes some pretty good movies. I really havent found any that I didnt like by him, not to mention he played in one of my all time favorite movies, Interview with the Vampire. Seriously, vampires never looked so hot!
Fave Movies: Interview with the Vampire, Sleepers, Mr & Mrs. Smith
Jim Carrey

Photobucket
Jim Carrey is one of the funniest people on the planet! I've be a fan of Jim basically my entire life. I love all of his comedies..I cant watch a movie of his without laughing my ass off!
Fave Movies: The Mask, Liar Liar, Bruce Almighty, Me, Myself, & Irene, Dumb & Dumber, and Ace Ventura.
Adam Sandler

Photobucket
Adam is another person that makes me laugh my ass off every time I watch one of his movies. You cant help but to love the anger issues he brings to each of his characters.
Fave Movies: Big Daddy, Waterboy, Happy Gilmore, Billy Madison, and 50 First Dates.
Tom Hanks

Photobucket
Tom Hanks is one of the best actors ever, and he always makes the best movies. He's another person who has never made I movie I didn't like.
Fave Movies: Forest Gump, The Green Mile, The Da Vinci Code, Philadephia, and Cast Away.
Joaquin Phoenix

Photobucket
Joaquin quickly became one of my fave actors after watching him in Walk The Line. He did such an amazing job portraying Johnny Cash..I dont think anybody could have done it better!
Fave Movies: Walk the Line and Clay Pigeons
Reese Witherspoon

Photobucket
Reese is another one that I love all the movies she makes. Also you just cant help but to like her as a person.
Fave Movies: Walk The Line, Sweet Home Alabama, The Man in the Moon, Freeway, and Cruel Intentions
Halle Berry

Photobucket
Another person you just cant help but to like. Her acting in Monster's Ball was really good..although she does have some cheesy roles..like Catwoman..but I actually liked Cat Woman LOL.
Fave Movies: Monster's Ball, Catwoman, Gothika
Robert DeNiro

Photobucket
Ummm...he's Robert DeNiro! Enough said! Living legend!
Fave Movies: Sleepers, Meet the Parents, A Bronx Tale, Cape Fear, and Goodfellas
Nicholas Cage

Photobucket
Nicholas Cage has made some of the best movies. I like almost anything I watch with him in it.
Fave Movies: Face/Off, Con Air, City of Angels, and Raising Arizona
Sandra Bullock

Photobucket
All of Sandra's movies have been awesome. There's something about the character's she plays in them that draws me to them.
Fave movies: Crash, Murder by Numbers, Hope Floats, Miss Congeniality and 28 Days.
Ashley Judd

Photobucket
Another actress who plays some really good roles in her movies. She still has some movies that I'm really wanting to see.
Fave Movies: Where The Heart Is, Kiss The Girls, and Twisted
Denzel Washington

Photobucket
If the cover has his name on it, you know its going to be good!
Fave Movies: Philadelphia, The Bone Collector, and Man on Fire
Anthony Hopkins

Photobucket
Two words.....HANNIBEL LECTOR!
Fave Movies: Silence of the Lambs, Hannibel, Red Dragon, and The Edge
Heath Ledger

Photobucket
And last, but certainly not least is an actor that was taken way before his time, Heath Ledger. Heath was such a brillant actor and I think we were just beginning to see what he could do on film. I had been a fan of Heath ever since watching 10 Things I Hate About You, but his acting in Brokeback Mountain was unbelievable. I cant wait to see his last role as the Joker in The Dark Knight this summer.
Fave Movies: Brokeback Mountain and 10 Things I Hate About You
Okay there ya'll have it...I had to leave some off or I would have been here typing all dang night!! Who are some of ya'lls fave?

No comments:

Post a Comment