Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A Lil Blonde Ambition ;-)

I got to see Taylor Swift and Kellie Pickler in concert May 25th! They came to Orange Beach, Alabama...which is about 1 hour and 30 mins from where I live. I've been a Kellie fan since I first saw her on American Idol in 2006 and of course I've been a fan of Taylor since her very first music video.

Photobucket

Anyway I thought I would share a few pics and souvenirs from the concert.


Picture of my tickets....

Photobucket



My Taylor Swift shirt....

Photobucket Photobucket


Of course I had to get one of Kellie too....

Photobucket Photobucket



And I always get pictures...(dang glare!).....

Photobucket



Here's a slideshow of some pictures I took. I wish I had a better camera, but for as far away as we were sitting, they came out pretty decent. If you wanna see bigger versions of them, you can check out my photo album :-)














I gotta say they were so freakin awesome! Kellie came out and rocked the stage! She opened with her song "Gotta Keep Moving" and closed with "Red High Heels." She talked about her U.S.O. Tour, Britney Spears, and all kinds of stuff lol...Omg I freakin loved a new song that she sung called "Rocks Instead of Rice"...TOO FREAKIN FUNNY! I thought she sounded awesome live...I just wish she could have played longer.

Btw isnt youtube the greatest?!?! I found some videos from the show a day after the concert!

Here is Kellie opening the show.....








Singing "I Wonder".....








Taylor Swift came out and freakin ROCKED! She opened with "I'm Only Me When I'm With You" and closed with "Picture To Burn." OMG I wish I could have found a clip of "Picture To Burn!" She sings that song so good live....but my fave performace of the night was when she sung "Should've Said No." OMFG SHE JAMMED OUT TO THAT SONG...IF ONLY I COULD FIND A GOOD VIDEO OF THAT!

Taylor opening....







Singing the song "Perfectly Good Heart"......







Another favorite moment of the night was when Taylor did an acoustic performance...just her and her guitar...she played a lil of the song "Take A Bow"...







But I have to say that my favorite moment of the night was when Kellie came out on stage and they sung Toby Keith's "Courtesy of the Red, White, and Blue" together in honor of Memorial Day...







And here is a little of the song "Teardrops On My Guitar".......








Overall I thought the concert was fantastic! I had an awersome time. I'd been wanting to see Kellie since 2006 and getting to see Taylor too was icing on the cake =)

No comments:

Post a Comment