Sunday, January 27, 2008

Making Clickable Links

I have realized that a lot of people on here have trouble posting clickable links in bulletins. I've never really thought about how complicated explaining html could be until I explained it to someone and then confused myself LOL. I've explained it to two people just today, which made me think, "Hey, maybe I should blog about this!" So just call me, Nicole, MD (Myspace Dr.)Hehe, I'll be swallowing those words later if this doesn't go as planned.


Making Clickable Links


1.) First off you need to know this code:


Photobucket


2.) Ok, now how to use this code:

Photobucket


3.) Now that you know the html code to use lets put it together…I'll be using myspace.com as an example.

Photobucket


It should finally show up as MySpace


For really long site addresses, such as blogs, use copy and paste.



Ok, I hope I've helped somebody better understand how to use html. If you know anybody having trouble with it, send them over lol. I just hope I haven't confused anybody worse.


No comments:

Post a Comment